24 November 2008

My Breakfast!!!
















Since i'm FuZhou...the "Sibu mee" definitely is my favourite. Not only me, most people from Sarawak, especially from Sibu sure love it very very much...been eating for more than 20 years and i still love the taste... My most wanted breakfast all time....yum yum!!!

Since the grow of FooZhou people in Sabah...their graving are increasing...most of the tauke who involve this, never had a chance catching flies , some even earn more $$$ and buy houses, cars, and put their children to college. Financially no problem at all!! It is a tough business...Too bad!!! i'm not interest in this business...Only the love of the taste...the secret ingredient is the "PIG OIL" dressing... HAHAHA!!!...


Sorry ah tauke...good thing is good for sharing.....Gals!! if you intend to go on diet...this is definately not for YOU!!!




Part of the reason i blog food is because i have a friend whose now working at Perth, she is a food maniac...so crazy about food...She can go high and imagine the taste...So i promise to shot some food photo and blog it as her belated birthday present...there are so much delicious food around...how am i gonna finish in one day...and dine alone most of the time...tough work and feel bad for my stomach...






Miss Shell....here is part of your belated b'day present...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jason...Thanks for such a thoughtful gift !! I thought u were joking about blogging food photo..hehe so from now onwards I'll take your words seriously !! ^_* well done Jason, the photo look so attractive and it did make me crave!!! dats bad... make me feel wanting to go back to KK even more...!! Keep up the good work dude, looking forward to seeing more nice food photos from u !! cheers ^___^

Twilight Man said...

i love Sarawakian food like hell. I thought you are KK chai?? I mean Kuku Chai....just kidding!

Jazone said...

Michelle -> good food come with price..will start get a lose weight programme..

TZ -> Gosh!! that is a good one for "KK". my parent are from sarawak..because of that, now i have relative and friend all over east malaysia...

Brucee said...

Looks yummy... can courier it to me?
haha just joking.