25 November 2008

Wake up early today... just wanna show face to the office staffs.--> "wah! you are early today!" :)... As usual, sibu mee for my breakfast, then preparing and waiting... and waiting... for my boss cos we need to go to camp since we plan last night...a 4x4 adventure... mission: rough road inspections, and visit sawmill factory...

Snap some photo first. the workers all look at me... and should be thinking "another city boy never see a sawmill factory before, what so special about it?".... of cos i wont stop or blame them if they think me that way... cos i believe in karma... i did that before when i work as freelance tour guide... "Huh? never see this before ah?... really? you sure? my gosh!..." now you know "what goes around, come around" ...

After some business sharing talks and business gossipping, back to office again, start thinking what to blog today.... Hai~... headache~~, no panadol! hu~ hu~ :( ... Finally, God give me another sign!!! Ha Ha Ha!..Its 3:15pm (三点三) tea break time... good stuff meant for sharing ... quickly buy "EGG TART & MARRIAGE BREAD (roti kahwin)" ... delicious... but too bad... most staff reject my offer... excuse : save it for next time but the main reason was: "scare of gain weight!" Common lah! if it is bird nest dessert, shark fin soup or abalone then.... fast fast say "Thank you very much!! Give Me 2 Plz!!!



I save my egg tart and stay back till 6:??pm, then went to a special site where i can enjoy the view of Keningau Town and eating my EGG TART!! ... too bad.. share with no one, alone all by myself, even my close buddy all are far away... so this view dedicate to all my far far away buddies and bloggers...Don't worry about safety... no one will rob you or harm you even no police patrol, cos i am inside the building compound taking this picture, place called: -----



P.S - Miss Shell : Want some EGG TART? ha ha

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG!!! the ROTI KAHWIN looks so nice..mmm.. miss it so much... ahvent had it for so longg.... I remember last time used to have it with soft boiled egg and kopi @ kopi tiam... mmm *Droolzzz* egg teart also always been my fav desert... How I hope I can have them for breakfast now...!! KEKE thanks for sharing dude... back to work... tata ^__^

Bengbeng said...

come back for soms Sibu food then :)

Twilight Man said...

Why your egg tart so yellow ah? Put colouring guar? Here we eat Roti Cerai all the time, next time will ask them kahwin my 2 bread.... LOL!

Jazone said...

Miss Shell - Welcome...

Bengbeng - Are you FuZhou? Don't worry! more to come...

TZ - Hopefully not too much colouring...should try Roti Canai kahwin kosong? see how its taste like...